Friday, October 1, 2010

Time, she flies





October!! No! No! No! No! NO!

It's our last full month of travel - then we have one teensy week in November and then home.

Do you like my dress from Munchen? I wore it to one of the beer halls! The waitress seemed to approve. Now I only need to find an excuse to wear it at home. I could learn to bake and it can be my baking dress!

Please don't look at my hair! I REALLY need to dye it again but I haven't found the time, so I invested in a hat from Pimkie.
Let's see.... today we walked around Vienna! And my feet feel like blocks of ice! You can tell when I'm cold in a location because I don't take half as many photos (keeping hands warm in coat) and I'm never in the few photos that have been taken (camera ends up someone in my coat).
The food in Vienna has been great. Tonight we went to this really good Japanese place. We had lunch at this nice little vegetarian place. I think we're both trying to get rid of our Gelati bellies! Japanese and vegetarian is good for you, right?
We went to an art gallery, 1) to get out of the cold and 2) because I got sick of Ri's tendency to just walk around a city - which is fine in the warm weather! but when I'm cold I like a destination!
So we saw a Picasso exhibit because Ri has said before that he never liked Picasso's work and I think I read somewhere that as his wife it is my job to make him do stuff that he doesn't like.
Except he liked it. Even said it was 'entertaining.'
Best go to bed. We're catching a train to Prague tomorrow!

1 comment: