Friday, October 15, 2010

Fighting the End Of Honeymoon Blues




When we got back from Japan (after only 10 days overseas!) I was cranky and restless and just-wanted-to-go-back-travelling-NOW for weeks.


I can only imagine that it'll be that much worse after 6 months and two days. So I'm trying to have a 'plan' in place. Things do help with adjusting to returning home. Seeing as I don't really know what I'll be doing with myself (not long term anyway).
So we have the following (short term):
Mac spending spree
Christmas! (This is why there is a photo of a puppy.. uh hum Ri)
Planning a trip to see my family in Melbourne!
Seeing all my beautiful friends who I've missed so much!
Getting to see our wedding photos (on a bigger screen) and putting together our album.
And seeing my baby Brother!





http://mybestthingtoday.com/ I'm loving this site!

We still have 3 weeks to go! So I best get some sleep and make the most of it!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment