Saturday, September 18, 2010

Roma




Oh I feel so fat today. We had tried 29 gelati flavours in 3.5 days. These include Kiwi, Green Apple, Licorice, Choc-Chip and one that tasted like Sambuca. It was basically all we ate yesterday and I swear I had a sugar headache. Ri is sure that we will run out of flavours before we reach 100.
Today we went to Vatican City and spent the day in the museum followed by a quick trip to St Peters. Ri is starting to decide how he would like to decorate our future-house. Turns out our library (I love that our house seems to need a library) will need a massive map or globe - but an old map from like 400 years ago 'before Australia existed.' His words and don't worry I told him off for being Euro-centric.
One more day of Rome before we head down to Naples.

No comments:

Post a Comment