Tuesday, March 27, 2018

How beautiful is Singapore?

Let us finish off Singapore. It's only taken me three months to get back to it. Here are some photos of our day walking around the Garden's by the bay, we went there to check out the Christmas set up (which was such a rip off!) They had dodgy little rides, that you had to by tokens for (I think each token was $2-3, and each ride was 2-3 tokens, some were 4. So we left the Christmas section pretty quickly. I really enjoyed the rest of the Gardens by the bay set up, and we walked under the MBS and watched the laser show that night.
I think that I would happily holiday in Singapore again! I need my sting-ray fix! (Yum!)

Image may contain: plant, tree and outdoor
Magic





Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, plant, tree, sky, shoes and outdoor


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, plant, flower, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: sky, plant, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 3 people, including Victoria Jones and Rhys Jones, people smiling, tree, selfie, closeup and outdoor


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling


Image may contain: 1 person, food



Image may contain: 1 person, tree, swimming, plant, outdoor, nature and water









1 comment:

  1. You've had many wonderful adventures and travels. Wishing you and your family many continued blessings. :)
    Linda in Illinois

    ReplyDelete